Saturday, April 18, 2020
9:00 A.M. START
Online Registration Cost $15
(children under 5 are Free)
Bay View Middle School
1217 Cardinal Lane
Green Bay, WI 54313
- REGISTER BY NOON - WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1ST TO BE GUARANTEED A DONATE LIFE T-SHIRT!!!!
- Sign ups after Noon on April 1st will not include a t-shirt.
2020 WALK INFORMATION
The Bay View Student Council is getting ready to host its 8th annual Donate Life Walk!
With support from you and the surrounding community we are hoping to reach our goal of raising $20,000 this year! Consider supporting the NEW Donate Life Walk in one of these ways:
1. Participate in the 2.5 mile fun walk/run on SATURDAY, April 18, 2020!
2. Consider a donation to Donate Life Wisconsin in any denomination!
3. Donate silent auction items!
4. Lend us your own organ donation stories for our Gift of Life Garden Walk!
8:00 - 9:00 AM - ON SITE REGISTRATION ($20)
8:00 - 9:00 AM - WARM UP/STRETCHES
9:00 AM - WALK KICKOFF
SNACKS AND BEVERAGES PROVIDED AT THE END OF THE WALK
***In addition to the walk/run, we’ll have a silent auction and a special appearance by Dottie Donor Dot!
***Our Master of Ceremonies this year is Green Bay’s own Erin Davisson, Channel 5 News Anchor, who herself is an organ donation recipient!
Questions? Contact Gail Burant or Mary Swinford email@example.com.
WAIVER: I hereby signify the following:
1. I understand that for safety reasons and per village code that I am only allowed to walk on the sidewalk, including the terrace which is the grassy area between the sidewalk and the curb, and not on the streets.
2. I hereby signify that I understand the Howard-Suamico School District, the sponsors, the area where I run or walk and all other organizations and persons connected to this event are not to be held responsible for any injuries which I may suffer while taking part in this event or as a result thereof. In this connection, I hereby waive any claim for damages to my person or property. I further state that I am in proper physical condition to participate in this event.