Bay Harbor 4th Grade Class Field Trip to Madison visiting the State Capitol Building and the Henry Vilas Zoo
STUDENT FEE AND SIGN UP (use other link for Parent/Guardian Fee payment and sign up)
Monday, June 4, 2018 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Student Cost: $12.00
Payment Due by: Wednesday, May 9, 2018
- For this field trip, you will need to bring along the following:
- Disposable Bag Lunch from home (unless you are purchasing one through the school lunch program**see paragraph below)
- Comfortable shoes as there will be a lot of walking
- Appropriate clothing for weather
- Poncho or umbrella if rain is in the forecast, sunscreen, sunglasses if sunny
- Beach Towel or picnic blanket to eat lunch on grassy area at the Zoo (weather permitting)
- Optional: Backpack or bag with items for the bus, and a camera
**You can choose to send your own disposable bag lunch from home or purchase a bagged lunch through the Food Service School Lunch Program. The cost of the School bagged lunch will be processed that day through the student's lunch account and will be packed in a cooler the morning of the trip. The bag lunch includes: yogurt, string cheese, carrots, celery, dip cup, apple sauce cup, a bag of pretzels & chocolate milk.
Note: "By signing my child up for this field trip, I acknowledge that I understand and agree to all of the terms and conditions of this field trip. In the event of sudden illness or injury, appropriate medical care will be obtained".
"Field trips are NOT covered under the fee waiver. If you need assistance paying your child's field trip fee, please contact the building social worker, Jan Raab, at 662-8807".
Mrs. Brandt, Mrs. Servais (subbing for Mrs. Kalishek), and Mrs. VanEnkevort