Bay Harbor 4th Grade Class Field Trip to Madison visiting the State Capitol Building and the Henry Vilas Zoo
PARENT/GUARDIAN FEE AND SIGN UP TO ATTEND (Use other link for Student fee payment)
Monday, June 4, 2018 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
PARENT/GUARDIAN COST: $35.00
Payment Due by: Wednesday, May 9, 2018
For this field trip, you will need to bring along the following:
- Disposable Bag Lunch from home
- Comfortable shoes as there will be a lot of walking
- Appropriate clothing for weather
- Poncho or umbrella if rain is in the forecast, sunscreen, sunglasses if sunny
- Beach Towel or picnic blanket to eat lunch on grassy area at the Zoo (weather permitting)
- Optional: Backpack or bag with items for the bus, and a camera
NOTE: All Parents/Guardians who sign up to attend this field trip, must have an approved background check on file with the district. If you have any questions about this, please call Sally in the Bay Harbor office at 662-8802.
Sorry, no refunds.
Note: "By signing my child up for this field trip, I acknowledge that I understand and agree to all of the terms and conditions of this field trip. In the event of sudden illness or injury, appropriate medical care will be obtained".
"Field trips are NOT covered under the fee waiver. If you need assistance paying your child's field trip fee, please contact the building social worker, Jan Raab, at 662-8807".
Mrs. Brandt, Mrs. Servais (Subbing for Mrs. Kalishek), and Mrs. VanEnkevort